The house and grounds provide guests with a wonderful environment in which to do very little!
If you are up for some activity, however, there is plenty you can do without going very far:
- Indoor games for children and adults
- Games room with table tennis and darts
- Croquet on the main lawn
- Football in the meadow
And we can arrange on-site for you:
- Archery – on the lawn for small groups of guests
- Falconry – a stunning display on the main lawn; learn about birds of prey, watch them fly, hold one yourself
- Beauty treatments – aroma-therapy and massages, with champagne, in the comfort of Cossington Park
- Vintage clotted cream teas – and a game of croquet on the lawns
- Wine tasting evenings – with Christopher Staniland of Quantock Abbey Wines
- Interactive cookery demonstrations – perhaps combined with a trip to a spa
- Family bonding – discovery, dream-building and togetherness!
- ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ – murder mystery evenings
- A caricaturist or quiz-master – providing light-hearted entertainment for dinner parties and special occasions
See Information – Downloads
If you can dream it, we will organise it!