We can arrange numerous activities and there are hundreds of places to visit nearby.
Here are some ideas. Please contact us for help in pre-arranging your party.
- Extreme driving for fun or team building – try a race-tuned 4×4 or a two-seater dune buggy
- Clay pigeon shooting at the Mendip Firing Range
- Fly fishing or angling
- Walking, cycling or horse riding
- Caving, climbing or abseiling in the Mendips, famous for some of the deepest caves in Europe
- Gliding or hot air balloon flights for up to 12 people (up to 8 can take off from Cossington Park)
- Carriage Rides through the beautiful Somerset Levels countryside for two or ten people
- A host of local days out at the West Country’s most loved attractions: Kilve Court Gardens, Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Glastonbury Tor, Milton Lodge Gardens, Wells Cathedral, Wookey Hole all weather attraction
- Victorian seaside resorts of Burnham-on-Sea or Weston-super-Mare with its Grand Pier and long sandy beach
- More than 40 gardens and stately homes within a day’s excursion from Cossington
- Fossil hunting on Kilve Beach, followed by delicious Somerset cream teas at the lovely Chantry Tea Rooms
Far more than you can ever do in one visit!