We can arrange numerous off-site activities at Cossington Park and there are hundreds of places to visit nearby.
Here are some ideas. Please contact us for help in pre-arranging your party.
- Extreme driving for fun or team building – try a race-tuned 4×4 or a two-seater dune buggy
- Clay pigeon shooting at the Mendip Firing Range
- Fly fishing or angling
- Walking, cycling or horse riding
- Caving, climbing or abseiling in the Mendips, famous for some of the deepest caves in Europe
- Gliding or hot air balloon flights for up to 12 people (up to 8 can take off from Cossington Park)
- Carriage Rides through the beautiful Somerset Levels countryside for two or ten people
- A host of local days out at the West Country’s most loved attractions: Kilve Court Gardens, Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Glastonbury Tor, Milton Lodge Gardens, Wells Cathedral, Wookey Hole all weather attraction
- Victorian seaside resorts of Burnham-on-Sea or Weston-super-Mare with its Grand Pier and long sandy beach
- More than 40 gardens and stately homes within a day’s excursion from Cossington
- Fossil hunting on Kilve Beach, followed by delicious Somerset cream teas at the lovely Chantry Tea Rooms
Far more than you can ever do in one visit! Contact us to discuss your requirements.